Tennis player Serena williams latest news,photos, image hairstyle

Tuesday 14 May 20130 comments

Serena williams News :I’m having my own morning meal at Wimbledon and lastly placing to web site something I’ve marveled at for the whole tournament: Serena Williams’ wonderful organic Hair.Williams described the 50th competitors headline in her illustrious career with the 6-1, 6-4 achievements. She then described the obvious, followed by seeming junk.“It smooth convenience,” Williams said of getting the milestone. “I don't know how many more I can win. Who knows if I will ever win another title?"Maybe she was exhausted -- or just being moderate.“When you first start out everything is so exciting," Williams said after capturing her first headline on clay-based since 2002. "Now I predict to win."I just want to remain the wish. Hopefully I can keep it going."















Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam