Tennis Maria Sharapova 2013- Maria Sharapova image photo and picture

Thursday 25 April 20130 comments


Maria Sharapova tennis 2013 : missed the planning competitions in vision of the upcoming Australia Start due to an damage. The wonderful European made the decision then to use the children from the Australia golf group to analyze her situation."I performed rap places against some of them. One has also obtained an invites for the primary sketch. I won one set after preserving 8 set factors. I do not think that my challenger had invested a relaxing night! The day after I went on judge with Henry Seville (young Australia hope), but we did not end the set because it was a lengthy time," Sharapova said.maria sharapova photo,maria sharapova photos,














Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam