Roger federer haircut styles-roger federer hairstyle photo news

Wednesday 20 March 20130 comments

Roger federer haircut styles :I keep in thoughts some people saying that Indicate should let his hair create and get ponytail coming back. But, I like his existing hair design better than the ponytail. So, I considered I could ask you for your recommended hair design of Roger!!  Tell us your recommended hair design of him!!      I start. I select his brief hair than long hair. So I liked his hair design of Wimbledon this year very much, very gentleman-like.Let's give Roger Federer a new hairstyle. I've extended fed up with his old 'do and I think he needs a change. Such a change may help him get coming back to regular. How about something like this:







Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam