Shaves__Japoneses pop celebrity shaves head herAfter A Sex Scandal!

Saturday 2 February 20130 comments


A STUNNING Japoneses pop celebrity shaved off her long brownish hair after she split tight group guidelines by getting to sleep with her partner. AKB48 musician Minami Minegishi took a blade to her head and made a tearful movie apology to lovers after she was clicked making her ex's residence. The 20-year-old had invested the night with professional dancer Mike Shirahama - splitting guidelines prohibiting group associates from relationship




Minegishi Minami of the Japoneses super-group AKB48 let her partner rest over the other evening. While a 20-year-old lady getting set isn't title information in these areas, the pop star's sex-related proclivities were a BIG cope in Japan!
Her activities angered her lovers and killed her bandmates to such a level, it seems, that Minegishi made the decision to cut her go in shame!!
Press PLAY on the fairly distressing movie (above) to see her terrible apology and study the interpretation (below)!
Instead of informing her lovers to remain out of her bed room or even just saying "Sorry, my bad!" and going on, this charming lady cut off all of her wonderful hair!


She also said, "I don't believe just doing this implies I can be pardoned for what I did, but the vital factor I believed was that I don't want to stop AKB48." She informed lovers that her activities were "thoughtless and immature" and that, "if it is possible, I wish from the end of my center to remain in the group. Everything I did is entirely my mistake, I am so sorry."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam