Bieber Apology -Smoking Weed Bieber Apology with 'Miley Cyrus'

Monday 11 February 20130 comments









Yesterday, Feb 9, Bieber Bieber made the decision to use his Sunday Evening Stay web host gig to obvious up some factors.

The most questionable being his latest occurrence where he was captured cigarette smoking what seemed like weed. In those days, the Biebs took to Tweets to say, "I see all of u. I listen to all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I really like u.




"I also observed he got broken for cigarette smoking marijuana and he's really sorry about it and individuals get some things wrong and he's never going to do it again," Bieber said on the Sunday evening display (via E! Online).

Tell us: what did you think about the Biebs on SNL last night!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam