Bradley Cooper: Bradley Cooper Calls Lance Armstrong Movie Rumors 'Nuts'

Monday 28 January 20130 comments




Bradley Cooper can keep off on exploring about performance-enhancing drugs—for now.
The Gold Designs Playbook celebrity demands there's no fact to him seeking to perform Puncture Remedy in a film edition of the disgraced cyclist's lifestyle.
Bradley sure seemed attractive at the SAG Awards!
"Oh my God, that's so nuts!" he informed Accessibility The show biz industry.


“Oh my God, that is so nuts!” he ongoing.

Speculation swirled following an meeting with BBC the other day, where Bradley was requested for about suffering from the gamer and said, “I would be enthusiastic about that. I think he’s amazing. What a amazing personality.”

“I was in Birmingham, doing the BBC morning time time time show… I had no concept what [the interviewer] was referring to,” the doing professional advised Stage of the meeting that began the rumours. “I did not even know that J.J. has the privileges, I had no concept.”

Adding, “I do not know anything about it.”


Although the 38-year-old acting professional exposed to BBC Information recently he "would be interested" in enjoying Remedy, he described he actually "had no concept what [the interviewer] was referring to."
"I didn't even know that J.J. [Abrams] has the privileges," he included. "I had no concept."
Sigh. Think that indicates we won't be seeing 2012's Hottest Man In existence in bicycle bermuda in the near future.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Celebrity Voice Universe - All Rights Reserved
Design by Syed Tajul Islam